Houston Animal Trapping & Relocation Services
Call For Fast Guaranteed Service (713) 461-4866
Animal relocation is an important service for many homeowners in the Houston, Texas area. Hartz Pest Control wants to help you with your professional wildlife removal needs. Wild animal removal services are typically done by placing a live trap outdoors where the animal is normally active. Once it is trapped, it can be humanely moved and relocated to a safe area to be released. This whole process usually takes 2-3 days as long as the animal is still in the area, and pets are kept away from the trap.
What Kind of Animals Can Be Relocated
While Hartz does not relocate common squirrels, we can offer animal relocation in Houston, Texas for the following animals:
- Possums – Possums are small marsupials that are common in wooded and suburban areas. They are best known for getting into garbage during the night. In some cases, they can become problematic if they move into an outbuilding on your property or under your house and begin breeding.
- Nutria – Nutria is an invasive rodent brought to the Houston area from South America. They live in water and on land and are known for causing damage to irrigation systems and crops. They avoid humans, but they do breed rapidly.
- Raccoons – Raccoons are commonly found in urban and suburban areas, as well as the wild. Raccoons are known to get into homes, sheds and even cars to build nests. Once they’ve moved out, they can be very difficult to get out. They will chew through walls and can cause significant damage.
- Armadillos – Armadillos can be a nuisance in their unique way. For the most part, the damage they cause is done by digging many tiny holes on your property. However, they are known to carry certain diseases, and their shells can scratch up cars, houses and everything else.
- Skunks – Aside from their notorious smell, skunks pose a range of dangers to people when in close contact. They carry both diseases and parasites that can infect humans and household pets. They are also known for digging up gardens and lawns.
For just $125, Hartz Pest Control will bring a live trap to your home and help relocate any pests on your property. The process usually only takes a couple of days but can keep you and your home free of unwanted animals without the dangers of poisons or harmful traps. Call today to speak to one of our animal relocation experts.